Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Alright, lets talk about you op :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

samantonio posted:

The inference here is that some people on this forum when confronted with a question of "would you tear another person down with the use of a slur?" are more likely to get actively defensive of their right to cut someone else down instead of making the hop towards growth and deciding to be a kind person who doesn't harm others. Once they've decided to latch onto their right to use that word at the expense of how it makes another person feel they've crossed a Rubicon into lack of empathy which to an extreme is represented in the far right fringes.

Idk if you were being told the full scope of the site before regging but C-spam is what we in the politck sphere call it Mask-On ApexRightWing. Theyre just facho modernist authoritarians with a right wing recesso-economic policy bent, with a twinge of libertarian aristotely (you know, the kind that adulates the old greeks because of Western Values :jerkoff:). The only reason they dont outright call people retarded all the time is due to dogwhistling and sealion tactics sometimes preferring other ocean lifeform moves like Orcastrating (think like gangstalking) and putting the seahorse before the wagon (as popularized by ben shapiro), and its just full of these ppl in here coaching it in a very thin layer of irony bro-ism, like if chapo were a 800 ppl subforum. The other day someone even said the n word several times in the joe biden thread. You will not really change their minds on it so i suggest you join me and others on the website Bread and Roses, founded by people fed up with the reactionaries here. Weve got a thread on our political activism subforum, furry petplay subforums, and a thread where we discuss whether T*nkie is a slur (very thoughtful posts youd appreciate). Hope to see you there! -arfjason

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

samantonio posted:

No, it's pretty primary.

my bad on the previous post, the actual link to the forums is https://breadnroses.net/

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The pyfagorean theorem

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Buck Wildman posted:

look at this guy throwing out the t-word like it ain't no thing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Minrad posted:

what? my grandma used to call me a little r word

Jamiroquai - Little R

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

the only moral slurs are my slurs - cspam

Ya mad? :troll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

just rust posted:

I'm not gonna post the r word, gently caress you

which one, retard?

e: lol, this is why proper punctuation is important, everynyan.

ArfJason has issued a correction as of 01:04 on Jan 30, 2021