Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
what about all the other words that start with letters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Theyre too redacted to be insulted and need op to be their voice by controlling language with no actual capacity to cause harm

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
this is reminding me of when twitter banned the word bimbo and our whole community collapsed

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
I follow a lot of disabled and neuro atypical people on twitter and their bigger thing is the use of the word "crazy" as a pejorative, and i do instead say "wild" or wtf or something. Theres a double effect in some words, that if they are taken as insulting at all they are that much more so taken.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
I dont know if they ever quit with it or what but ya they autobanned it for a while at least like a year ago and it sucked :c

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Whats funny is the word got banned not because of the ubiquity of itself, but the lib variant and potential for an even more vrulent trum variant

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
for a while my whole thing was calling people owls , telling them their mother had sex with an owl, etc

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Do you wish there was an owl putting its little bird penis in your mother on the reg tho?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
proably do son of an owl you

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Donald trump is a fat old stupid bitch.
Ableist, body shaming, sexist, ageist, TRUE and th entire cornerstone of this forum.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
ive been called the r word hundreds of times irl alone, maybe thousands, lots of consecutive years in a row day in day out if you count online occurences, but fortunately im not neurotypical so idgaf about sheeet lol

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
I dont want to get probated twice in 24 hours for saying it lol

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
A r-word, if you can keep it

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
is is unhealthy to prefer begging forgiveness to asking permission?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
brats gonna brat

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
the secret to being a good dommey mommy is just letting them brat a little so you dont feel as guilty when you discipline them

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
i know a dumb guy who is black, can i talk about him?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
da fuq

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
fwiw white people are statistically very likely to be dumb as gently caress is my karmic debt balanced

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
You know whats weird is that dan sch eider nick pedo guy has 0 mention of even the allegation on wikipedia and snopes has 0 articles about it either, despite it being a widely shared fact that is true and probably provable. Anyway

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
is it ableist to say "i got my brains hosed out of me and now insead of brains i have cum brains and am a cumtard"

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
is shame a good thing like cum or a bad thing like the absence of cum?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
im so tired of all these r wors

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
i bet if the incredible hulk were real he would just ve a total slur machine when he gets going, n bombs, r bombs, you name it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Personally i find the enjoyment of such words coarse, and retarded