Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the game forces you to take scorpion into your party, but halfway across the river you can dismiss him if you have the dive skill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Don't waste your time with the Hercules summon, he just tells you to fight your own battles, it's bullshit.

Sig by Heather Papps

xcheopis

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Don't waste your time with the Hercules summon, he just tells you to fight your own battles, it's bullshit.

I thought it was horseshit.

BoldFrankensteinMir

xcheopis posted:

I thought it was horseshit.

:golfclap:

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

the good fairy only notices things on a horizontal axis so if you take the field-mice up a hill fast enough you can bop them on the head with no consequence

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

BoldFrankensteinMir

You really don't want more than a 7-hit combo against the flies, you can get as many as 20-in-one-blow but it'll set the difficulty for giants later waaaaay too high.

Sig by Heather Papps

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

canyoneer posted:

ok, so an ugly duckling start. you're gonna want to start grinding CON and don't put any points into duck-specific skills. you'll also get a huge CHA boost after a major story event with an in-game trigger which i'm not going to spoil for you

Lmao

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
from the start of the game you're gonna want to take the knife from jack's inventory and run straight to the sow in the middle of the island. you still have to wait 3 days for the head to decay before you can access the fly summon skill but you can spend that time jungling to grind up the necessary xp anyway. From there it's a simple matter of progressing the story until you can gank jack right before piggy's death scene (hopefully you didn't also save peter, for obvious reasons)

FutonForensic

use the standard dupe glitch to create 10 million peas in your inventory. click and drag your peas from your inventory into the matresses (may cause performance issues). sleep on top of the mattresses for 1 hour. your pea detection will be 100%, and the prince will be yours.

google THIS

With just a couple levels in pixie alchemy you can achieve lift with mildly amusing thoughts and can even follow the third star to the right.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
while boasting incredibly innovative game play, this cult classic was sadly a commercial failure, as most reviewers missed nearly the entire game by saving all their wolf cries until the end.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
if you combine the first two normally unusable porridge bowls together, the engine will create two new porridge bowls with the same stats as the third one. you can use this to triple the bonus that you'd normally get from just the third bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

canyoneer posted:

if you combine the first two normally unusable porridge bowls together, the engine will create two new porridge bowls with the same stats as the third one. you can use this to triple the bonus that you'd normally get from just the third bowl.

"That porridge is too hot!"

"That porridge is too cold!"

"But this porridge is juuuust—"

"I would really prefer if you'd be quiet."