Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

This game feels as polished as factorio was after a few years of development. I haven't had any major issues yet.

I've been slowly moving everything over to logistics ports. I tried a bus early on but 1) you need 1 space between each belt to fit the stacked splitter 2) I didn't know what to put on it, so it never got very far anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

explosivo posted:

My ratios are "build the things and when there are no more things on the belt build more of the things until the belt is full of things again"

Same. It's not enough till the factories don't have to run all the time

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

I was really proud of the tiling x-ray cracking setup I had enough even though I tore it down completely after two more techs when fuel became useful instead of trash.

I actually like that though, it shifts from all being about hydrogen, to liquid oil, to wanting both.

I never went very heavy in factorio on robots for anything beyond construction and logistics for my own inventory/builder trains, but I've moved everything on my starting planet over to it. My planet looks like a spaghetti of logi ports now. At some point I'll move to another solar system and I kind of want to try a full bus all the way around the equator, I think it'd look rad.

Also, is there a way to pick up off belts or out of logi ports? I've just been putting storage boxes with stack size of 1 on the outputs for things I use for handcrafting rare buildings.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

grate deceiver posted:

For logi ports, right click on the thing to take some out

I also found out you can click on a logi port in planet view to see what it's shipping, but it would be even better to also have a list of all ports on a planet there

Gadzuko posted:

You can click on the belt and get a popup window showing what it is holding. Then click and hold on the item window to keep emptying the conveyor.

God damnit, thanks you two.