Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

started playing a while ago and yeah this is going to be a problem alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

by the way, the default OST wore out on me fast, so here is a Synthwave from Space spotify playlist that I found, imho matches the game rather well!

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Good game. I've been playing it a bit at a time between Factorio (Industrial Revolution 2) and attempting to dig through 100 open tabs of Rimworld mods. It's definitely looking like it's... at a better STARTING PLACE than Factorio was when I bought IT so many years ago. So that's at least a plus. Very, very playable right now!

actually loving playable by too much, just breezed an hour here

btw guyse there is no way to link belts in different levels, right? I have to plan the conveyor in advance?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I just realized that these guys are the ones who can deliver a truly worthy spiritual successor to total annihilation with new stuff

yes, this planet only makes cannons

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I am very early in the game still, so I just want to know for future planning reasons: is there terraforming later on? Wanna cover the "great lakes" to make factory clusters in the equatorial bands haha

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

the Red Belt Program gives absolutely no fucks

edit: absolutely gives no shits at all at the very idea of "obstacles"

dead gay comedy forums fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Feb 15, 2021

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

right, my refinery layout for red science sucks a lot and I could use some tips to make it better, because it is too drat slow and it frequently gets stuck either with too much hydrogen or graphite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

so what is a good focus after figuring out red cubes? I travelled to a nearby planet that had silicon and smelt it (first offplanet factory yaaay) then set up a green turbine plant at home

I suppose logistics is the way to go?