Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Overrated Stat Compiling QB
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Tony Romo
Philip Rivers
View Results

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Out of those guys the only one who wasn't on a SB calibre roster was Romo. I think you put Romo on the best roster those other QBs played with before the Cowboys broke him and he gets a ring.

My order would be (best to worst) Rodgers Romo Brees Rivers. I have them always top 10 quarterbacks in their era, they're all good.

sean10mm posted:

Dak is in that weird place where half of his team's fanbase hates him even when he's playing well because racism he was holding back the coaching greats... Jason Garrett and Fat Mike... from making the Cowboys eternal champions.

Cowboys fans are just super entitled and in denial. They hated Romo too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

achillesforever6 posted:

Would it be wrong to add Ben for the running in this?

The league doesn't like it when you say what stats he piled up.

"That was a long time ago he has a wife and a sandwich now."