Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

pls do not spread roni while watching the super bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Cavauro posted:

play dicey dungeons

This is a good post

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I told myself I wouldn't watch the Patriots-Rams SB in 2018, then I clicked it on out of curiosity and the first play I saw was Brady getting picked off, so I stuck around. What a horrible decision that was.

If you're quarantining with a partner or if you can visit another household I cannot recommend Watergate enough for a 2-player competitive game. My friend and I have probably played 30 games of it over the past 6 months, and basically the only time we stop is when one of us is about to pass out.

Dicey Dungeons is good, gently caress Tomb

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

hifi posted:

get me a nobowl gang tag

Nobowls with a picture of LaFleur and McDermott

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
im going to play solitaire

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
going to wait until I have huge dvr buffer, so I can randomly skip the boring parts

I don't hate watching this until Mahomes has a three-peat, but I expect this will likely be a defensive battle, with very little production from Brady.

, I should be able to AVOIDany huge day from Antonio Clown., as the Chefs actually have a secondary;but IT SHOULD SURPRISE NO ONE THAT TOM HAS TO WORK WITH HARDENED CRIMINALS LIKE Hernandez AND NOW BROWN, IN ORDER TO FULFILL HIS BLOOD-PACT WITH BEELZEBUB./

The Second Church of Andy Reid will give unto us good tithing of BBQ, and then force a guilty Tom to confess of his son's tounge-kissing

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Jan 26, 2021

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
How many beers

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
remember the last Superbowl that the Patriots lost. that was a good one. yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I like video games but will probably also watch the superbowl.

Pretty sure I have that sunday off. Maybe I'll make a pizza or something.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i somehow ended up not working on that day but i will be playing the video game Path Of Exile i hope to be deep into red maps by then and maybe with a large stash of exalted orbs. i hope tom brady wins, the superbowl, not path of exile.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i might be driving to wichita during the game lol

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

indigi posted:

remember the last Superbowl that the Patriots lost. that was a good one. yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell

I hate to disappoint but the Patriots are not in this one. We're all sad.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Sour Diesel posted:

tjats perfectly fine but i think u can do better try putting a line about rooting for a meteor in there??? just some thoughts that would be pretty funny lol

i'm actually rooting for an asteroid this time, tyvm

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I will be flying out that morning to visit my in-laws in Denver so I will be watching a different kind of super bowl if u know what I mean

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I didn't watch the Super Bowl today and probably won't do it tomorrow.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Cavauro posted:

play dicey dungeons

Good choice.

I've already beaten it so I guess I have to watch Thomas "Touchdown Thomas" Brady play in his 10th super bowl.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

I’m going to watch the game and I’m going to bbq a lot of ribs because of Kansas City and I’m going to eat a Cuban sandwich because of Tampa and I’m going to drink a lot of beer because it’s a day that ends in a freaking Y!

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

watch the what now?

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

SirPhoebos posted:

watch the what now?

The Big Game, OP

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Hey you know what?

I'm watching the Super Bowl.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

BrownThunder posted:

Hey you know what?

drat!

Same

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

BrownThunder posted:

Hey you know what?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
cool you guys watching for the game or the commercials?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If you don't watch the Superbowl, you'll miss gutbusters like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L6juLUkwuw

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
My friend do you have plans for the superb owl🦉🦉? I was thinking 🧠 we could have fun 👉👌💦💦 that weekend. Rough n rowdy 🤼 is Friday night and we will have a big gathering 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 to watch at Matt's.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
question: why do they call it football? isn't it more like some kind of, i dunno, hand... egg?

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Feb 6, 2021

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
There is a sports ball game on this weekend? I was not aware. LOL!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

not watching the Super Bowl but I'm watching Scorigami

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Call me Jill Biden because I'm watching the PuppyBowl, not watching the Super Bowl, and getting hosed by Joe.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:chloe:

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I, Politics Brian, want to rise above this simple tribalism in sports as in the Politics I love so dearly. Please do not sully this thread, which is about expressing your earnest desire to watch The Big Game, with your unthinking bernie bro russiabot hatred for our President.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
actually this thread is about expressing your earnest desire to not watch the game

but it’s also definitely not about posting your self insert Biden slash fic

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I'm not hung over thankfully (yet?) but boy is this heartburn awful

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

guys hurry this is your last chance to announce you are not watching the super bowl

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I canceled on going to a Monster of the Week game because they wanted to do it during the Super Bowl.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm here to say I'm probably not going to watch the superbowl because honestly I don't care about any games that don't involve the afcn, or if I stretch it, the nfce

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was very 'On The Fence' about watching this large game until I realized I would rather attend confession and pray to my Lord and heavenly father for the forgiveness of my unspeakable sins (gluttony regarding a Chinese buffet and arrogance also involving a different Chinese buffet) instead of witnessing Thomas L. Brady playing sport on the Lord's day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

The Big Jesus posted:

My friend do you have plans for the superb owl🦉🦉? I was thinking 🧠 we could have fun 👉👌💦💦 that weekend. Rough n rowdy 🤼 is Friday night and we will have a big gathering 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 to watch at Matt's.

Well I wasn't going to watch the game but if you're offering an orgy + watch party then I'm in!