Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Lord Wexia posted:

Next two heroes for X-men previewed today: Storm and Iceman. They join Wolverine and Psylocke. I’m assuming we have 4 more to reveal along with some details of the co-op campaign over the next few weeks.

Dream list for the next four for me are: Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Jean Grey (with a board flip to make her Phoenix).

They would be missing a huge trick if there wasn't a Gambit character where you could throw away cards to empower abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The Santa vs Krampus set is available again, for anyone like me that missed it last year.

Game Night did a play of the new Missions game (a very early version, not final rules or art). Seems interesting, though there is an issue where quite a few cards are useless as they can only affect players and not enemies (which explicitly don't count as players).

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

dwarf74 posted:

Most should work against bosses at least, right? Hope so, lol

AFAICT the rules right now say no if the card refers to a player. I think ones that say "opponent" would work?

It's obviously a very, very early edition so I'm sure it'll be figured out before release. I haven't played Adventures so I dunno how hard it has been previously to make the game co op.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

theironjef posted:

Am I reading this wrong then?

https://dice-throne.rulepop.com/#opponents

(Relevant text section)

That's Adventures, not the new game. I'm just going by what they were saying on Game night, by the way, I have no idea if they got it right or not.