Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I was obsessed with neopets as a kid, although all I really remember now is that Kacheeks, whose name I just had to look up, were my favorite species and that I had one of the dogs too.

Also big into RuneScape, I don’t think I even really liked the actual game all that much but it was cool to have a free browser game that I could play with my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I never heard of either of those so you guys must be new blood scrubs. Did the SJWs cuck the RP forums yet, liberal?

I would have been playing mostly around 2001 or 2002 I think. I just looked up the guys arrhythmia was talking about and don’t recognize them though so I guess he was on a little more recently than I was. I was obsessed with that game, I have no idea why I barely remember any of it now, even allowing for the fact that it’s been nearly 20 years