Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

symbolic posted:

Miniclip was my go-to for Flash games back when i was a kid just starting to use the internet. i spent way too many hours trying to get on the daily leaderboards of whatever random games i found.
My friends and I played a bunch of that helicopter game.

I also played a ton of Motherlode over at xgengames. It was a really fun game, my favorite Flash game by far. There's a remake you can download on PS3 (and maybe PS4?) and it's a fun way to kill a few hours.

Edit: Also got into the Ball Revamped series, which was a weird physics-based game where you bounced a ball around. In the fourth or fifth game you fight one of the bosses from Smash Bros. The guy who made them, JMTB02, did some cool stuff with Flash.

FactsAreUseless fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jan 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Your boss is Mr. Natas, who is also the final boss (Satan).
They changed this in the remake and it pissed me off.