Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Baggot posted:

Thank you for the transparency. It's almost weird having this level of visibility into this community I've been a part of for so long.

poo poo it’s weird for the mod and admin team too. Having an active owner who cares about this place and works daily with the mod team to make it better is huge.

Thanks for all of this Jeff. Buying the forums, just all of it.

This financial report is fascinating too. So much for all that QQ about how the forums were going to shut down because we weren’t buying enough red texts to pay for hosting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

How many cookie dollars is that? Im confused.

At the current red text: goldbelly exchange rate it looks like December could have bought Jeff a dozen really fancy macaroons.

Instead he’s doing poo poo like “hiring coders” and “building his business” and “caring for his community”

:rolleyes: