Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

did anyone mention using Google Pay or Amazon Pay or PayPal (if they haven't unblacklisted SA yet lol) as payment processing yet? idk how much that would help reduce credit card transaction fees

otherwise a patreon for monthly donations seems like a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

apatheticman posted:

Is there an option to not show the spine fund badges?

It is my greatest shame, well after my life.

yeah i think that was added to your user control panel

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Athanatos posted:

Make this the new paywall picture

please someone tell the admins i'm begigng you

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Slippery posted:

Someone, EPG maybe? absolutely had a 1969 regdate once upon a time.

since the reg date is from a unix time timestamp, i think he set his to 0 which corresponds to 12:00:00 Jan 1st 1970 GMT. since that timestamp is parsed locally on your machine when you load a page on something awful it uses your timezone, which would put it in dec 31st 1969.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Slippery posted:

Huh, I didn't realize that, that's really neat!

But wouldn't that mean anyone could do the same and basically pick whatever regdate?

I'd want to have a regdate like a couple years into the future, see if anyone noticed lol

ya you can set it in the future, but you're likely limited to a 32-bit unix timestamp which only goes so far as 19 Jan 2038 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem). this is why we need more funding for SA development so we can get 64 bit regdates!!!

somebody does have a max regdate out there, but I don't remember who exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Slippery posted:

For those posting via awful.app the theme can be set to YOSPOS which a) owns and 2) is green on black in the manner of an 80s 40 column crt

that sucks, is there anyway to get it to use the correct amber color?