Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

:blastu: :fedora:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

ok how do i do it, wheres my buttons

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Will Skyl3lazer get a special user icon? Seems like a cool way to commemorate it.
It also has the added benefit that it sets a precedent, for if it becomes needful to get another executor in the future.

yeah like someone said, I was given one :)

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Ambaire posted:

One question about this: does that also mean continuing to haze / troll 'J4Gs' (especially in Eve) in 'hilarious' ways? It's one of the parts of the goon culture that's always been very off-putting to me.

On one hand, hazing is bad, on the other hand, the need for newcomers to lurk is absolutely valid. Someone joining SA for the specific purpose of joining a group in an outside game is skipping the whole forums solidarity nonsense we have going on here.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Just make me a mod I promise I won't abuse it

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Or admin, it's fine. I'll read reports and poo poo.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

All this work from home nonsense now so I have time, how hard can it be

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

What's the worst that could happen?

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

shadow puppet of a posted:

Jeff please install a copy of TradeWars on the somethingawful server and link to it from the main navigation header without fanfare or comment and it will fast grow in legend as the most infamous TW instance ever and draw in a host of envious 40-50 year old huge nerd.

Oo we can do a like 2 month reset tw instance that would own

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Hey don't blame me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Please do not do anything that would remove anyone's ICQ number from their page.

Yeah the ICQ field is used by a lot of 3rd party auth stuff