Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bilirubin posted:

oh yeah, seeing all these fine posters reminds me that making it possible to buy a custom plat icon would be a splendid feature and means for raising more funds.

But what I would pay REAL dollars for is a 4-20-69 reg date. I had asked an admin about it at some point and was told it was impossible due to some database-related witchcraft regarding where dates start counting up from. Seemed pretty suspicious but I'm no witch what do I know

e. also agree with making the tshirt guy the paywall image

I would buy a reg date of April 27, 4977 B.C.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Palpek posted:

Oh wow, there's a second angle

“Truly, truly, I say to you, one of you will betray me.”

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Pick posted:

The front page should just feature the new forum users guide

This should be the background of the front page, with buttons for guidance to the forums

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bilirubin posted:

bring back photoshop phriday

Seriously. Everyone misses it, why not do it?

Not only bring it back, but have goons get twitter accounts and tweet the images after they've been watermarked, free advertising that the forums are still kicking.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Skyl3lazer posted:

Yeah the ICQ field is used by a lot of 3rd party auth stuff

like what? Netscape Navigator plug-ins?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Goons need to set up our own payment system and call it Masturbatreon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I'm gonna pay for my next avatar change with bacon, sent right to Jeffery's door.