Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Will Skyl3lazer get a special user icon? Seems like a cool way to commemorate it.
It also has the added benefit that it sets a precedent, for if it becomes needful to get another executor in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I saw this, thought "Rickroll!", and clicked it just to hear the song. :allears:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Bilirubin posted:

See there is a reason I never trusted that penguin with my computer
Best decision you ever made.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

rear end-Haggis posted:

i like to entertain the idea that Jeffrey is some sort of demented puppeteer and the forums are like lamb chop doing windmills in the moshpit after the police have stated publicly "sort your own poo poo out nerds we have crimes to commit of our own"
wait, you're saying that isn't true?!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I think a lot of the images are still retained at https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/, it would be cool if they somehow could be restored.
If you have greasemonkey, tampermonkey, or some other way of handling userscripts, you can use this thing that Jeffrey wrote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

What a steal!