Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

punk rebel ecks posted:

😮 The site is growing! Though maybe that could be due to an influx of people who requested to be banned but made new accounts during the Lowtax scandal.

Growing in seraph alts mostly, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

null_pointer posted:

Hasn't Jeffrey debunked this rumor? I've heard he said this wasn't true, but I've never seen any records of that, firsthand. Not that he has to, of course; I don't care how he makes his money, so long as he keeps giving us that sweet, sweet transparency.

He said that it wasn't true in a forums post some time back, before he officially took over the forums, but I don't have it handy.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bicyclops posted:

if patreon falls apart then a de facto replacement will spring up pretty much instantly, in this economy it's obligatory

Steady is one of them, I support some podcast on Steady because they apparently charge lower fees.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Can I send the 10 bux in stamps?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Going to the bank and exchanging a 10 dollar bill into pennies to pay my forum dues.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I will accept bitcoin and I'll throw in a discount - accounts normally cost $10, but I'll sell them for only 1 bitcoin.

Sounds great, let's meet on a Wal Mart parking lot and do the exchange!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

boop the snoot posted:

More forum invasions. Make SA Great Again!

We'll show those dorks over at Drew Curtis' FARK.com!