Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Other costs we will incur include bills for legal and accounting services. These will be for the purpose of keeping the business in good legal standing and are 100% unrelated to the initial transaction with lowtax - I gave my word that forums store purchases wouldn't go to him or making a deal with him, and I meant it. I have kept a strict separation between forums finances and my personal finances and that is how it will stay.

I'm confused about the bolded bit; are you saying there have been, or will be, more payments going to Lowtax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Arrhythmia posted:

What do you think "I bought the site" and "Lowtax sold the site" meant?

Uh a single transaction :confused:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Cool, thanks!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Uncle Enzo posted:

Agreed, this is a necessity. We lost a ton of poo poo when Waffleimages went down and it's going to be loving apocalyptic when imgur goes dark, which it will, sooner or later. We need to stop losing photoshop phriday content every time the image host de jour goes under.

I think a lot of the images are still retained at https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/, it would be cool if they somehow could be restored.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The new record for Oldest Goon is 91, btw.

happy birthday genesplicer