Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Athanatos posted:

Make this the new paywall picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

peanut posted:

I use the paid member photo upload function a lot, usually while phone posting. I'd pay more to be able to upload larger images or multiple images in one post. Hotlinking and/or rehosting is effort.

A better attachment system is planned.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

In the next couple of weeks I'll make some more tweaks to my edit of SA Wronger and set up a thread + public github repository where people can contribute changes/fixes/tweaks/ideas; if all goes well, the result would become the 'official' dark mode style integrated into the forums proper as a user option.

Perhaps we will also be able to solve the mystery of who "The17" is. It'll be a fun thread.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Torrannor posted:

Read up to page 10, already voted 5, would also throw some buck on a patreon.

One thing I want to bring up, some of the user profile options are superfluous now. Who even uses ICQ anymore? Can you actually use yahoo or AOL instant messenger, I thought they had shut down? This is surely fairly low on the list of stuff to do, but a small overhaul of user profiles wouldn't hurt.

It's not a really high priority, but profile field updates are something that will happen.