Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

low key sex master posted:

I'm an Old School Poster (tm), but I gotta say I love how refreshing your transparency is Jeffrey. The drama with [INSERT OLD OWNER'S NAME HERE] is what brought me back to the site, but this sort of up-front stuff is what's keeping me coming back after like nearly a decade in the wilderness

thanks for being cool about this and giving me a place to shitpost that doesn't use my actual name

seriously

thanks for not just occasionally swinging by to say PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY BECAUSE $current_reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Jeff sell nicely printed and bound copies of the mod forum archive, I'd buy that

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lol at the 10bux

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Athanatos posted:

Make this the new paywall picture

Please, jeffrey, please

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Heath posted:

The app is the best way to view the forums if you don't have a computer to use.

absolutely

I was a long time browser on phone person, but once I switched to the app and got used to it and tweaked it how I want, holy poo poo is it better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
GoonFundMe, surely