Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I'm pretty sure Lowtax didn't even particularly care much for the forums, he always saw the Front Page as the main focus of the site and was always spending time on it instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Ork of Fiction posted:

Jeffery: Here are the forums finances, as you can see, the forums are in the black, generating ~$4000 in profit per month.
Goons: HOW CAN I GIVE MONEY???

Oh you just skimmed the numbers and didn’t read the post then, huh?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

maybe a coupon day where you can use a discount code to reg :)

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Change the site to SomethingIsAwful.com

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

AHH F/UGH posted:

The forums seriously has needed a little icon that pops up in the corner whenever you’re quoted that will bring you to the quoted post. That will spur a lot of engagement, which means more active and retained users, which means traffic, which means more revenue for the servers and stuff. Why not done???

Agreed, I would like a pop up notification every time AHH F/UGH is quoted.