Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AuroMarshmallow
Jan 21, 2007

If theres anything a werewolf hates, it's a vampire- especially dumbass vampires

I listened to the first episode of this in early February and it hooked me entirely. Since then I've been pretty much binge-listening and just got to the episode where they all draw from the deck of many things. Everything to do with Well Actually and all of Glenn's draws had me shrieking with laughter.

Podcast very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AuroMarshmallow
Jan 21, 2007

If theres anything a werewolf hates, it's a vampire- especially dumbass vampires

Plan Z posted:

They made a Stairs reference in one episode.

I'm still waiting on Glenn to do or say something Zybourne Clock-inspired. It's still wild to me that Freddie paid real money for the Johnny Fiveaces picture.

AuroMarshmallow
Jan 21, 2007

I don't hate that it's biweekly if only because I inevitably forget when new episodes are uploaded so it's frequently a nice surprise to find in my podcast feed.

AuroMarshmallow
Jan 21, 2007

Great world building on this newest episode. I only figured out what was going on a split second before the teens did!