Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Ainsley McTree posted:

I dunno what the plot is anymore but the cast is still having fun and I think that’s great

the kids were collecting daddy magic to try to get the doodler home and oops just happened.

everybody has bad seasons but I'm glad they're doing something different for a while with will taking over. anthony doesn't seem roasted or anything, but just switching things up is a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I just finished listening to the teen talk bit and I'm glad that they were happy with it and love their product. Season 2 never really hit with me the same way that Season 1 did, but I'm still quite happily awaiting more content from that whole crew. And if Anthony needs a break, by all means. But I look forward to him coming back stronger than ever when he feels like he can.

KDM doesn't do anything for me, either. I miss their goofy christerion stuff and hope it comes back, but I miss debate me coward so much more.

And do always bring back Story Break for random appearances when they have time to.