Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Surprisingly moved by ep 14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Death and torment to Willie Stampler

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Lazyhound posted:

SA gets mentioned in the latest Talking Dad.

Reflexively cringed when Will said that

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Snowy posted:

Man that writing must have really sucked, people here seem pretty supportive about creative stuff

I mean if he did it in the early-ish 2000s then it was a much different board

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Ainsley McTree posted:

ANTHONY

(ep 66) Though I will say that if they had to kill one of the dads, Glenn probably is the easiest one to lose, if for nothing else than because we don't have to have any heartbreaking scenes about a son losing their dad. There's been enough crying already dammit

I wonder if there's anything they could have done there? I imagine if they were faster on the draw, maybe they could have stopped it, they managed to burn through 2/3 of his legendary resistances in 15 seconds which is pretty rad under pressure. And props to Beth, who is on record as hating the actual game of D&D, for thinking quick under pressure in a pretty drat hard situation and doing something mechanically useful against an endgame boss; I am also playing a rogue in my first campaign, and my usual approach to situations in this ballpark is "i don't have magic so I'm just gonna be quiet and let the casters figure out what to do." I am also impressed at how calm Freddie was there. I hope they let him play an NPC or something for the finale

I mean RAW (not that that matters) it’s counterspell or nothing

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

flavor.flv posted:

I know he was joking about it, but Dad Max: Fury Road sounds like a really good idea for a sequel series

I know he was joking because there were a lot of ways to counter the magnificent mansion spell if he really wanted that nuke to go off

It’s good that Anthony ignoring spell details defeated him.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Can’t wait for Tim to play Flipcup’s son in season 2

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Insane argument on Teen Talk this week

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Matt seems like a nightmare to play a game with

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Yeah but if you’re on the lookout for a pus monster it’s hard to trust someone who wants you to eat pus

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Beth is a real D&D player now

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Predictably, this pvp is a huge drag

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Begging Freddie to dial it back like 15%

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Woahwoahwoahwoahwaitwaitwaitwaityaknowwhatitis?yaknowwhatitis?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Yeah I’d just stop listening if I didn’t like the crew. Instead I’ll just deal with Freddie being a little annoying and Matt being needlessly obstinate and Will being perfect.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Snowy posted:

:eyepop:

If there was a patreon level that prevented him from having his weekly rapidfire freakout rant I’d be tempted

I’m sure I’ll get frustrated by it eventually but “I concede the remainder of my time” gets me everytime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

NADDPOD wins again