Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
DADDPOD is so spectacularly well done. Episodes are tight, no nonsense, and pants-pissingly hilarious. The story arcs are extremely solid and put together for how absolutely insane the story beats end up being.

Also has some of the most memorable recurring npcs you could ever hope for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

How in the HELL did they actually shell out money for the actual Star Wars fanfare? They really went all out for this.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

Seven minutes into the new episode and this is already the rowdiest thing since they all pulled from the deck holy poo poo unplug the phone for this one

"Rowdy" barely does it justice.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Branson Reese is an absolutely wild looking dude and I love it.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Latest episode is absolutely unhinged and Anthony should get both jail time for conning a starving actor into sitting in on that and an award for committing to the most deranged concept ever conceived. It may not have been perfect, but that's obviously the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Second seasons are always rough. Trying to recapture lightning in a bottle is a big ask and I don't blame Anthony for the fumble but I do worry he is burning out on the whole thing and that would be a shame.