Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

I’ve found this season really strange, it’s been really funny and weird, in the way that I thought made the first campaign so fun, things like the black parade reveal have been great.

But it’s also full of their worst writer impulses, where they want to tell a poignant story about trauma and growth, and an improvised podcast seems like the worst possible venue for that story.

The main thing is that I just really need to stop listening to Teen Talk, because it feels like every episode of that show is about how ‘this episode was bad and we dropped the ball on this Emotional Beat’ and it’s a weird energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU