Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
OP for some reason you listed Glenn Close as a dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Congratulations to forums user and author qntm for their podcast cameo

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
It’s spelled „sex pert” actually

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

thecluckmeme posted:

The second that Rogue bit someone, I thought for-sure that Willie was going to be taking them straight to the vet to get Rogue put down

Same but I didn't think he'd go to a vet.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Willie getting told to go gently caress himself before being put in the box is the resolution he deserves. He's not worthy anyone's time to deal with

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ainsley McTree posted:

The elevator goof was fun, but I hope they don't make it a recurring thing, because it's kind of lifted straight from TAZ season 1 (which even had a "floor twenty" joke as well).

All jokes are public domain. Jokes cannot be "stolen" or whatever they exist to be eternally retold.

Episode loving ruled.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ainsley McTree posted:

Maybe it's just because I'm in the middle of watching jojo's bizarre adventure for the first time and Anthony mentioned that it was his inspiration for making the grandkids the protagonists of season 2 but the end of that last episode felt very jojo to me

Also as someone who never played borderlands 2 and didn't know who Anthony Burch was during gamergate, can anyone explain the stinger of this episode to me? i'm guessing it was related to at least one of those things based on matt saying "borderlands"

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/anthony-burch

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Feeling really smart about discerning the Lou Bega joke before the guys

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
For what it’s worth, Anthony gave her a freebie by specifically spelling the name without an H

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Did they slay the giant tho???

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Team Scary 4 Life

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
oughhh the intro :qq:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
WHAT

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I guess that’s 2/2 for Freddie

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Valentin posted:

honestly as someone who mostly dislikes the podcast i think anthony isn't the worst at improv and moment to moment character work and plot complications. outside of the part where he thinks he's better than having to run D&D and is vocally resentful at the idea of being bound by rules (and then, naturally, regularly introduces homebrewed mechanics that just blow), i think he could dm a pretty entertaining campaign.

Eevryone is better than having to run D&D because it sucks rear end but they made a loving podcast name choice

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Freddie is the Travis of DnDads

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Tori I’m so sorry

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Friend posted:

Crazy how much of this conversation also applies to the latter part of Adventure Zone season 1. I don't know who the audience that likes this is, but any time there is a drawn-out emotional scene and/or a player starts crying I just check out.

At least I don't have to listen to two brothers roleplay a wizard trying to gently caress a skeleton though.

Well, for example, the tumblr fandom has been basically nonexistent prior to season 2, and it is bustling now

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I like season 2, and i am not afraid to say it

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
the most incredible thing is that at any given scene there’s between two to seven NPCs just standing off to the camera

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Bring Back Story Break

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
god.

im sure the tumblr oakworthy shipping fanbase loved this episode

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Anthony said in the patreon the season only has like three episodes left

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
It was ok. Way more of an anticlimax than the first season but I'm just glad it's over.

Bring back Story Break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Extremely yes, it's a call of cthulhu session set in the 50s and there is, in fact, only one teen!