Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Hail Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

They are to on us?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Getting it too right will make you fail too. I find I get the least repeats if I put in the minimum possible effort and try to answer like a computer.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Couldn't they just open a new account at another bank and set up DD to go there?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

If we're assuming nobody's going to shoot back couldn't you do artillery barges? Take the big guns off an old battleship and put it on an unpowered floating platform that gets towed into position.
If that's too budget then build Monitors.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Agents are GO! posted:

We have Monitors, they're just not turned on.

Well send 'em to Vegas then.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Just be glad the contract isn't with the Air Force. If they go this anime on swords imagine what they'd come up with for a railgun:

Use it to shoot swords, obviously.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Let this be a lesson to you. Never solve problems.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

If you want it to be fermented and alcoholic you could make a kombucha. Those were big at one point and came in all sorts of weird flavours.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Volmarias posted:

I think you need to "do them a favor" to draw a no show salary as the reward.

I thought it was a money laundering thing? Organised crime gets their people put the payroll of assorted local businesses in a no-show position, giving those people a ‘clean’ income. Meanwhile dirty money gets funneled into the business in the form of takings.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Abongination posted:

All hands meeting today to announce that the new CEO has been "terminated immediately" and that the founding director will be taking over again.

Yeah that can be a hazard of working at OCP.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I have a weakened version of the power. It’s not enough to simply enter the room, I have to glare at the device for a bit while pressing buttons I know aren’t achieving anything. Then it will work.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Spaced God posted:

We were doing a meeting to explain what we were doing to our boss bc he doesn't read the emails we send every week explaining what we were doing and he just..... Walked out halfway through.

At least he didn't fall asleep and snore like in the last three in person interviews we've had, so it's a step in the right direction

Your manager is a cat. Sorry you had to find out this way.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I know it’s a dead horse but the way you organise health insurance over there is really weird.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Failson posted:

Did they get a plush Seal for Marksmanship too?

Do you mean the aquatic mammal or the war-crime-enthusiasts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Scientastic posted:

Is it safe to assume you live in America? If you did that in the UK, you could pretty much expect an immediate lawsuit, employment lawyers would have an absolute field day with anyone who did that.

The Commonwealth equivalent is to send you home immediately but keep paying you for the duration of the notice period.