Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
My previous job that I recently got laid off from was a terrible company that loved to gossip and use me as a scapegoat. Two weeks before I got laid off I had Covid and went to the hospital due to severe chest pains and vomiting. Once I was recovered and I called asking if I can return to work I got a letter in the mail the next day on my separation papers.

E- The rest is meh

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Jan 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
I almost applied for a WFH position and had to bail out of it because I was too close to the road for noise and they wanted a camera on me at all times as I was working.

Family members who I told this about informed me those jobs are dead ends and basically slave labor.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Company: We have been using nonconforming documents for a few months now!

Me: What in the gently caress did you just say!?