Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its so you can calmly explain over the intercom with your pilot voice which part of the device will kill everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Hey IT. It’s 2021 could we have some wifi?

*small gnomish man looks up from his password reseting and emits a screech of ones and zeroes before howling that un sanctified machines are heresy and blessed are the minds too small to doubt*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq_ivuq4PvM

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
revenge isnt worth living in the south. source: i live in alabama

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
never give your work warning youre about to quit. it feels like a dick move but someone higher on the fpod chain will use it as an excuse to gently caress with you

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
my wife and i tend to celebrate holidays like a week after they actually happen to avoid crowds and price gouging so hell yeah I'd work for $3k on christmas

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Reminds me of that Obama birth certificate with stuff like "captivatingly Kenyan" as the race/ethnicity :lol:

muslim? AS ALL HELL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Animal-Mother posted:

They finally brought in N95 masks and then management immediately talked everybody out of using them because "they're uncomfortable." :allears:

dying of covid is also uncomfortable