Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

zoom meetings for "self care" which is an hour of listening to people bitch. I usually gamble on horses in another tab during these.

I have my Switch sitting right under the camera so it looks like I’m looking at the screen and then I hold the controller under the desk during poo poo meetings.

In useful meetings I do the same except I do something menial on it like level grind in RPGs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My boss thinks its completely illogical that Internet Explorer has been retired because he thinks that since its been out for so long it must be the most patched up and solid browser out there. Any bug that could possibly have been in there should in his mind have been fixed by now.

We do software development here.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Just been thinking about my job at a computer supply/repair shop in 2005.

One day the boss was an hour late to work because he sat down to take a poo poo in the morning and noticed a “massive spider” between him and the door. He was so afraid of it that he just sat there for an hour afraid to move even though he had to come and unlock the store lol.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

left_unattended posted:

As a former resident of Australia, don't knock it til you've been there. Spiders do not gently caress around.

This was in England so I guarantee you could have picked this spider up with a bit of tissue.