Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

I had a zoom meeting last month and for the first 10 minutes they played music and told everyone to dance. Like a half dozen people were doing it (out of a few hundred) and they just kept that music on loop for the whole time. At the end of the meeting they said they didn't have enough "dance footage" and told everybody to put their cameras on.

Most of the meeting was talking about how we aren't getting raises or bonuses this year despite having one of the most profitable quarters in company history.

Those same people started dancing again.

No exaggeration I would rather dig ditches for a living than have a job like that. I have no idea how you do it (maybe I'm just miserable and hate fun or something).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Volmarias posted:

At a certain point you just tune that stuff out. Or change your camera footage to be a static loop.

Ah, like that scene in Speed.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Rockman Reserve posted:

all of you loving nerds with your shell scripts and stuff, just set your mouse on the face of an analogue watch, like why the hell are you making this poo poo so complicated lol

Won't work for laptops.

The truest easiest way is to make a PowerPoint slide show with two slides that go on for infinite time (or 99999 minutes or whatever). Just press "play slideshow" and that's it. Computer never locks or goes to sleep.

My IT department would absolutely drop kick me in the head if I tried to run a power shell script or install a mouse jiggler.