Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I can not clock out till 6:26 pm or it is considered leaving early, no exceptions. I am typically done with everything at 5:00pm. I spend the last 30 minutes of my day sitting in my car listening to podcasts.

I’ve worked the same job for 10 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I have to wear an armband that buzzes and flashes when I get within six feet of another employee since covid came around. I work in a small control room monitoring a bunch of computers with 3 other people. So these alert armbands just go off constantly for 12 hours like we’re playing laser tag. :waycool:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
SAP makes me miss using peoplesoft

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
My company changed the time frame for PTO this year. You now top out out at 15 years instead of 10. I hit my 10th year this January, but they changed the policy on the first. So I don’t get another PTO bump for five years because I was hired on January 5th instead of December 31st. :waycool:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
work has been going nuts having every thing cleaned and fixed for the last two months because our millionaire ceo is strutting around the plant today

i did my part, i put on a collared shirt