Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akumu
Apr 24, 2003

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Yeah, it’s bad enough that the last I heard he was doing research in Eastern Europe because no American university will touch him now.

Dang, the most any of my UConn professors got was investigated by the FBI for inappropriately acquiring materials for his son to make explosives with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumu
Apr 24, 2003

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Wait when was that? It sounds familiar

This was in 2010.

Akumu
Apr 24, 2003

drat, I hope y'alls jobs aren't at the rhyming couplet factory.

Akumu
Apr 24, 2003

DrBouvenstein posted:

I'm on a team meeting, and we invited someone from the IT Security team to chat with us about the Distribution Groups we have here.

He asked how many distribution groups we thought were here. None of us were even close. It's over 90,000.

To put it in perspective, this place has under 1500 employees and maybe another 800 contractors.

Edit: But it's an insurance company that sells through independent agents, so that's the main reason there's so many. Agents comer and go and get put on one DG over here, another over there, whole groups are functionally empty, but no one ones that job to go through them all cause...yeah.