Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I have surprisingly little to complain about even though I basically work for real life quivalent of Arasaka. One thing to that is clearly obvious and counterproductive during covid is that we don't have an instant messaging system. So all our emails from reports to client email to trivial questions that gets CCd to the entire company is just one big dump in our Outlook.

I get why no IM system has been done. Because this company is literally hundreds of years old and if it didn't exist before it'll be a multi-year painstaking process to implement it.

In conclusion, Johnny Silverhand being able to just waltz into Arasaka Tower makes sense since they probably had to run any security upgrades through the Japan office and that is a loving nightmare of red tape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU