Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Spatulater bro! posted:

Polanski also said:

He's an unsavory fella.

Yeah it's no surprise he fled to France of all places. And why Brett Ratner cast him in Rush Hour 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Shrecknet posted:

I also think there's an element of redemption available. Like, Charles S Dutton straight-up killed a dude. Like, no poo poo, killed a man and went to prison for it. While in prison, he got clean, started acting and has made a career of it. But Alien³ is still a movie I'll watch, because he's shown contrition and penance and has done the hard work of restorative justice.

I apply this to Mike Tyson. Did awful things, went to prison and served his time, then made a pleasant cartoon where he solves mysteries.