Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Came for the accidental 2k telescope. Stayed because I passed out from smoke inhalation in the on-fire-truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I just assumed they were all from the spirit world or some poo poo because no way does this whole saga exist in our common shared reality.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah n'thing this sentiment. I'm all for watching this get weird, but I don't want this to end because some dicks fleeced you and each other and then you get stuck in a scammer whirlpool of deceit and litigation. I believe in you, brother!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

No way in hell is this true any more no loving way. Like this has to be trolling at this point.