Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
i found some prior art for the fire pit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

Rytheric posted:

So I hate to advertise, but if yall played eve echoes you'd also get to hear the stories that don't make it to the forum such as how I got pink eye today, and the idea of towing a sailing canoe behind a motorcycle plus several more.

played toilet eve and got pink eye. i think we can connect the dots on that one

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

Rytheric posted:

Another thing I was going to do with the doors was have a cushion on the top and bottom of the doors that fill the gap above and below the doors. Im rather fond of the door shoes that people attach to the bottom of the doors to prevent draft. I figured this would help with some of the rattling and the draft of course.

Edit: kind of like this but modified to have more cushioning below the door.
https://www.amazon.com/VISEMAN-Stop...la-679348395329

tired: load bearing drywall
wired: load bearing cushion

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
diabetes, gout, and eating 10000mg of sodium a day certainly is some sort of "constellation"