Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Powered Descent posted:

Pink Floyd The Wall taught me that an acre is the area of a rectangle whose length is one furlong and whose width is one chain. Now all I need to know is what the gently caress those two are, and I'm set.

All the yardage in a football field is an acre.

No endzones, just the yards.

Source: TX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Rytheric posted:

hey guys check out my new breathing apparatus! it goes outside the box truck and the exhaust goes down so it should be fine!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
If you're not nice to the cops who will show up hours after you were robbed or your neighbor was shot and shrug their shoulders?

Cops have only helped middle class white people feel safe, by design.

gently caress cops and treat them mentally like a rabid animal.

Sorry you were raised by rabid animals who thought your association to them would help you.