Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
This dog does not hunt. You really should stop target fixating on the price and walk away. This all sounds super shady and hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

The Door Frame posted:

There's being bad with money, and there's red flags like uncontrollable impulse spending combined with flights of fancy and target fixation

Good to hear that you won't be flung through the windshield!
Hey, how's the suspension look? I'm sure the bushings aren't in great shape, but with the glass in the doors, I'm now wondering how well the leaf springs have been holding up with 20-ish years of abuse. I know I've bottomed out the suspensions on our work trucks a few times because gently caress it, it's not my truck and I'm not making multiple trips

That brings up a good point. How are doors, manufactured to be installed in a stationary object, going to handle be installed in a box truck. I can imagine there’s going to be a lot of swaying and lateral motion the doors won’t like.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Fermented Tinal posted:

A lot of us have also seen this sort of thing done right. cursedshitbox literally lives in a box on the back of a truck. He has a very detailed thread about it in AI.

Can you post a link to this thread, I didn't see it in the first 7 pages of AI.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

copy posted:

No way in hell is this true any more no loving way. Like this has to be trolling at this point.

I want to :emptyquote: this

Rytheric posted:

Only eating one bucket of kfc with Mac and cheese instead of two and two chicken biscuit from McDonald's in the morning.

I need to find a better fast food option til I get out of the habit.

Probably going to cut the Mac and cheese. I normally don't eat it.

:psyduck: