Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
OP how is cell service in the general area of the TimberShitter? You've mentioned toilet EVE multiple times now and I want to make sure you're not going to make a choice you regret when you can't dump & EVE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CubicalSucrose posted:

Now that all that is cleared up, I wanted to share out the origin story for Rytheric, since not everyone plays or played Toilet Eve.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3938701&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24#post508114683

:eyepop:

Deep Ry lore

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Consider trying to recreate a test-boxtruck to test your fire pit in before doing it to the actual box truck

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rytheric posted:

Yo... I get to use an excavator. Ive always wanted to use one!

They're super fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rytheric posted:

Only eating one bucket of kfc with Mac and cheese instead of two and two chicken biscuit from McDonald's in the morning.

I need to find a better fast food option til I get out of the habit.

Probably going to cut the Mac and cheese. I normally don't eat it.

You need to get a real place to live before you drop dead. There is not a single healthy fast food option. Stop making excuses jesus christ get your poo poo together.