Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

I think a fire pit is a great idea op. I would reroute the truks ventilation system into the pit so you could have a constant flow of air into the pit on demand if you're ever burning wet wood or just really want to impress your guests with your engineering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

Rytheric posted:

The idea was for it to be like a small grill or sawn off 55 gallon barrel so I can move it out of the way when done. Dont want to stumble out in the middle of the night to take a piss out the back door and trip or knock myself out by hitting a smoke stack lol

Cut a hole in the floor that's roughly the circumference of a 55gal barrel and use it to make the barrel level with the floor. Save the cutout and put one of those rings on it to flip up and use as a handle. You got yourself a sunken firepit with a lid to maximize your porch space and your safety since you could use the lid to starve the fire if things get a little too hot, if you know what I mean. With that and the rerouted ventilation system you've got yourself a formidable, safe, and versatile fire pit for your truck.

and a place to burn the body parts :ssh:

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

You know what, I've never heard of multiple causes of a vehicle fire, so as long as there's more than one hazard going at a time you should be fine

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

Show her this thread op

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

Are you ok?

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

Powered Descent posted:

Pink Floyd The Wall taught me that an acre is the area of a rectangle whose length is one furlong and whose width is one chain. Now all I need to know is what the gently caress those two are, and I'm set.

220 yards by 22 yards, 10 chains to the furlong

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

Ry you need to focus on the here and now, and zero in on the challenges you're currently faced with. Some of your posts remind me of my own thought processes when I'm faced with an insurmountable amount of work I just project forward and think about the possibilities and the potential of what you can do if and when you complete that insurmountable amount work you've set up for yourself. Goons are not kidding when they reference the well parable. You're literally digging yourself deeper and unless you reign it in you're never going to be satisfied with what you accomplish. Also please don't buy the property. Also also please find a type A person to date they'll help you plan and suddenly you'll be accountable.
Also also also please disregard everything I said and keep up the good work :munch:

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

Run

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

GroverTruk: So the title search I did get scammed on

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

Motronic posted:

I think you need to find reasonable, boring, reliable and safe transportation with that $6,000. So that you can get to a job, perhaps even this one, every day and on time so that you can reliably make money so that you can perhaps even get a proper place to live.

This is the right answer but it sounds so much like my father it makes me want to root for Ry just to be a contrarian.

Ry, spend the money on crypto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

Rytheric posted:

It's just a matter of if I think its worth pushing through or learning. Which I would push through and learn how to do it.

This is an excellent attitude for life's problems. Just keep pushing through and you'll learn eventually. This applies to everything. Keep pushing.