Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

I can't quite tell from the picture, are you going to make a shitter that shits into an (now) open well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

Rytheric posted:

That is actually the remnants of an ancient shitter. Basically its a movable concrete foundation pad with a riser that is suppose to be placed over the shitter pit. You build the outhouse onto of the concrete foundation. Then when the shitter is full (18 inches from the surface) you tear down the outhouse. Dig a pit next to it. Move the concrete foundation onto of that pit and bury the previously poo filled hole with the spoils of the pit you just dug. Then rebuild the outhouses on it. Its a transformative experience.

As a side note wells are not that big nowadays so don't bring up buckets of water of that when you see something in the woods that look like that.

Oh alright, here we just build them out of wood most of the time, no concrete so that's why I was confused.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

Rytheric posted:

For clarification of the fire pit. The back of my box truck doesn't have a door on it. That section of my truck is just going to have a screen so smoke can just freely float out. I may put a fantastic fan above it though or vent.

I'm even more confused now.

You're gonna have a fire pit but no chimney? Just "oh there's an opening way over yonder"?

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

i advise you to get real familiar with a lawyer, 'cause the people who buy your flips are gonna come after you with murderous intent

Only fair if he sells houses with murderous intent.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

CubicalSucrose posted:

Now that all that is cleared up, I wanted to share out the origin story for Rytheric, since not everyone plays or played Toilet Eve.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3938701&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24#post508114683

This just gets better and better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

I'd say that even if you do the hinged fire pit, you still want some sort of chimney or make sure the wind NEVER blows into the truck.