Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
OP have you given any thought to what the paint job of the GroverTruk is going to be once it's finished? I think flames on the side are obligatory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Motronic posted:

If you're okay with this why are you so stuck on a property that, let's be honest, is full of problems. It has two useless structures that needs to be demoed. It has a well that needs to be closed properly. This is not cheap. Both of those outhouse pits are going to need to be closed at some point most likely.

It's costing thousands of dollars just to get it surveyed, there's already a known encroachment of some else's structure on it. You're spending nearly a couple thousand dollars just trying to see if it will perc for septic, which it may or may not.

It isn't large enough, even with what ought to be pretty lax zoning codes, to allow what you wanted to do on it anyway.

What exactly is the up side of this awful property?

location! location! location!

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I don’t think the knowledge you have about borrowing from your 401(k) is correct and you may want to double and triple check that with someone who knows what they’re talking about.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Is this the prequel to Memento we didn't know we wanted?

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Rytheric posted:

I dont drink sugar because I my diabetes.

Type 1 or Type 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
RyGuy, on some level, I respect your desire to fend for yourself and forge from nothing, but you need to address a lot of other things in your life first before you can adequately handle these projects you're hoping to take on, including this truck of yours.

Please re-evaluate your living situation, so you can learn how to maintain a healthy diet. Otherwise, you aren't even going to get the opportunity to Timberframe, because you are going to drop dead for unrelated reasons. You have existing health conditions that need to be managed, and living out of a truck (that's homelessness) and eating fast food is not managing these conditions.

You have what sounds like a stable job with good income and health insurance, and that is far more than many people in this country and many people who browse these forums have. Please don't waste it.

Rent an apartment with a kitchen, talk to your doctor about your existing conditions, learn how to eat (check out the cooking subforum), figure out if your health insurance will allow you to speak to a mental health professional.

Please, no one wants you to die, and we're willing to help if you're willing to listen.