Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Rytheric posted:

Okay fire pit nay sayers if you would level with me for a moment and look at this photo of my soon to be screened porch area.

Now imaging if you will that next to the scrap wood shoe matt (drat right im going to have people kick off their shoes before entering my tiny home) a rocking chair or camping chair, and then beside that a small grill or sawn off 55-gallon barrel sitting on top of a wire spool.

As you can see from the diminutive space, that the fire pit would be very close to the box truck opening.

Now imagine further if you will that in the event of a fire while enjoying some afternoon lemon water next to my firepit, that I do a running dive through the future screening out the back opening. Then tuck my self into a forward tumble, followed by a series of barrel rolls til I am outside the blast radius of the 35 gallon gas tank under my bed room floor.

Or in a less dramatic fashion reach beside me and grab a fire extinquisher, put out the fire from the comfort of my rocking chair, and continue sipping my lemon water once the smoke and co alarm subsides.

please don't set fire to your crime wagon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

OP how are you going to make sure all the poo poo in your GroverTrukk won't just poo poo the bed when you drive it around? There's a reason why sailing yachts have stowage and poo poo just isn't rolling loose below decks.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Rytheric posted:

I dont have anything in my GroverTruk bedroom except my bed. I live a minimalist life style. In the closet space all I have is a couple bins of tools, a creeper, and my sway bar I haven't reattached yet from when I was working on my suspension. (This will get reattached soon tm)

Later it will have a clothes rack. Maybe some books above the battery cabinet waiting for the an electrical fire to burn them all up. Who knows.

I mean the chairs, firepit, bed etc. that were in the initial drawings. Are you bolting these things to the floor?

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Rytheric posted:

Also I have a SHTF sail boat i can live in dry docked near by. So im use to stowage.

post the murderboat

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Rytheric posted:

This took some digging through my tinder and bumble profiles since I buried my last phone at the beach and lost it and all the good pictures I had of my boats, so I only have a few of me sailing. So here we go with some extras.

So this is the Seacat. It is a flat back canoe that I quickly turned into a sailboat after I discovered water and boating when I came down from the rural mountainous foot hills of West Virginia to the beautiful coastal plains of North carolina. This is not my SHTF boat.

This is me relaxing while sailing in the Seacat.

This is me taking a sailing course at the yacht club near the land of MurderHaus.

This is the Seven Seas. I dont have any sideviews of the boat unfortunately as I never fell overboard, and I dont have my helicopter yet. There are technically three places I can sleep in the Seven Seas and it has a kitchen and a place to put a 5 gallon bucket when I dont feel like making GBS threads in the sea.

Random other tid bits I found on the photo search.

This is an aquaponics experiment with rice that iwas doing for a Mars Society research group i found.

This is the great scarf I made during my hobo phase. Cat for size.

is your sailboat even large enough to have a shitter??? It looks like the cabin is barely large enough to store the sails. Your rigging also sucks, sorry about that

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

French doors?? Pffffft more like freedom doors :patriot: