Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona

Rytheric posted:

I plan to build my own helicopter one day

Hey so can you please explain what this means, and how you intend to accomplish it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona

Rytheric posted:

So next time you're thinking about buying another minivan, why not consider a helicopter instead?

If you really wanna impress the thread find a way to put a firepit in one of those helicopters

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona

Rytheric posted:

Do to the positioning, it would have to be from the observawellatory to the timbershitter. Id be afraid of knocking the timbershitter over though.

I don't understand how a zipline didn't immediately become part of the plan when "I spend my nights watching the stars from my observatory unless I have to poo poo, in which case I zipline right on down to the good ol' TimberShitter" was added to the table

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona

Rytheric posted:

Part of the yellow houses living room is on the parcel, but its the neighbors. Yes it is rather close. But hopefully it works out.

Please tell me you haven't laid out all of your plans to the neighbor already so you can record yourself walking them through it.

I have this image in my head of them asking who the gently caress Grover is that I want to be a reality so badly.

Rytheric posted:

Do I know how to fly a helicopter?
No

This is peak comedy, thank you.

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona

Rytheric posted:

This is the current state of the well. I need to rescue jt from some trees.. The watertower observatory was just added to the project list recently.

Hey man I hate to be the one to tell you this but I think there's an alien in your foliage

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona
I love how, to people who have no idea how electrical anything works, pretty much any mass of cables looks like it's a massive fire hazard so I have no idea whatsoever if these pictures are good updates, lol worthy, or both.

Also hey

What the gently caress?

edit:

D-LINK posted:

I'm the nonchalant torn $Jackson in the electrocution closet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

Flagstaff, Arizona
How is everyone just talking normally when the gooniest picture was just posted in the gooniest kind of thread??? How is everyone not losing their poo poo???

Bless you, Ry, but please no more blunt sword fighting, if you fingat us in this thread I don't know what will happen.