Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archismo
Nov 13, 2019
Okay this is hilarious and all but for real, be careful putting a firepit in your truck. You can probably do it if you really really want to but you're gonna want some sort of vent lmao. Otherwise that's gonna be real bad real fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archismo
Nov 13, 2019

Rytheric posted:

For clarification of the fire pit. The back of my box truck doesn't have a door on it. That section of my truck is just going to have a screen so smoke can just freely float out. I may put a fantastic fan above it though or vent.
That's not

That's not how smoke works

Archismo
Nov 13, 2019

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

What if you collect the smoke and make a smoker of some kind for meats?
Oh yeah that'd solve the vent problem.

Archismo
Nov 13, 2019

Rytheric posted:

What would I need to obscure. There is just a road and two adjacent houses.

The shitter, obviously

Rytheric posted:

So this water tower will have not only a place where I can hand bail water to fill the water tower, but a staircase that leads up to my observatory

I know you didn't just say "hand bail water"

Archismo
Nov 13, 2019

Reiley posted:

Don't call this the Grover Truck, own your own creations.
dw it's murdertruck now.