Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Elviscat posted:

When you say radioactive, what do you mean?

Earthships are a really cool idea, are they practical in temperate climates? I usually only see them in high desserts.

relocating murderhut to the bikini atoll and dissociating while i talk to what i believe to he spongebob squarepants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

meowmeowmeowmeow posted:

wait wait wait you've been spending money to prove that the land is more valuable than the seller thinks it is with no agreement in place that the seller has to hold the original price regardless of if it percs or not? You're spending YOUR money so the other guy can charge you more for the land?

yup but it's totally not a goon well thing because

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Rytheric posted:

I dont think it's a scam at this point. Another realtor point out that everything is rather kosher if a refinance is involved. The sellers agent was doing things right compared to what the other realtor suggested, he was just rather unethical. The exit scam wouldn't have been as exit scammy if I had stuck with his lawyer to follow through on things like he suggested but I didn't want to pay his lawyers fees if my company will pay for my own lawyer.

The non-partisan realtor that is giving me advise now is suggesting that I don't give anyone any money though because the owner doesn't have the right to promise me a price contingent on my perk tests. I really need to get my lawyer involved but it's not a week day.

nevermind, everything sounds on the up and up now, these people definitely don't see you as a rube and are definitely not just shining you on telling you whatever gets you to cough up the next few grand

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

builds character posted:

You don’t know how to do anything but you think you do and the disconnect between the two is likely to have serious long term negative consequences up to and including death or dismemberment.

People feel empathy and as a general rule don’t want others to hurt themselves. You are funny in the way that things that are absurd are funny and seem to genuinely care about others.

The first is the issue. The second is why folks keep telling you what the issue is. Hope that clears things up. Well, cheers!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

N17R4M posted:

In the town where Ry is parked,
Lives a man who sailed a lake,
and he told us of his life,
in the land of timber johns.

So we parked out in the sun,
when we found the sea of pee,
And Ry lived beneath the waves,
in a Ford E350.

:grovertruk:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

beep-beep car is go posted:

Let's see, how about :

That should be enough numbers.

drat. drat. these numbers, these are very good numbers.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Rytheric posted:

It's a shortish long story. But $2000. I gave the guy an extra $500 to hold on to it until I got the money out of my stock portfolio as I had competition from other tiny curious diyers. I also got scammed during this transaction, but thats another story.

It seems like the same story tbh

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

dave ramsey, of course

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

You may not like it but this is what peak fiscal performance looks like **huffing carbon monoxide between bites of daily allotment of $40 of fast food while withdrawing from my retirement account to overpay for the privilege of getting to poop in a hole in the ground**

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Fermented Tinal posted:

Who the gently caress is Dave Ramsey? I'm not googling this poo poo.

culty boomer folk financial "wisdom" guy, he's literally pure trash and so is his advice

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

jesus

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Drug lord huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

The_Muncher posted:

He has a room that he is renting right now! It is available for him until next year iirc! I honestly do not understand why he is not making use of this resource he is paying for while he turns the truck into a more permanent solution!

It's easier to do drugs in a truck than a cop's house