Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

Rytheric posted:

But what about water pressure? You may ask. Well instead of having a pressurized tank, the idea donned on me to make a water tower to supply water to the MurderHaus. Now my coworkers knowing that I plan to build my own helicopter one day said that I might as well turn the top of the watertower into a helipad. Well at first the idea seemed intriguing but even I know that having helicopter fuel above your water source is a bad Idea. So instead I brought back one of my idea of building my own giant telescope. It also just so happens I accidently bought a large $2000 telescope. So instead of a helipad, I'm going to turn it into observatory for the large telescope I bought until I can make a larger telescope. So this water tower will have not only a place where I can hand bail water to fill the water tower, but a staircase that leads up to my observatory.

:staredog:

So where does Grovertruk fit into this property?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

Ry, your boats look rad and I'm rooting for you

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

Paladinus posted:

Be careful with that secret knowledge, OP. You're dealing with things beyond your comprehension.

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

Rytheric posted:

I think the pass is actually pretty good. It allows me to answer questions and clarify things. I hope the answers don't kill the mystery for people though.

Honestly, they're adding to it for me

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

:grovertruk:

Let's see if this was money well spent

edit: :reject:

double edit: success!

Bingo Bango fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Feb 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

Digital Prophet posted:

and the front trailer hitch. its all in the details.

edit: Thank you for making my dreams a reality, Bingo Bango

It was too good not to