Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Fermented Tinal posted:

Long term exposure to low levels of CO is still loving bad. Just because your life isn't in immediate danger doesn't mean it's not in danger. 10ppm is enough to cause problems.

Much like the Wu-Tang Clan, CO exposure ain’t nuthing ta gently caress wit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Ardemia posted:

I hate to bring up these two things and they will probably be ignored but hey:

1. You can build an extension off of your existing exhaust with a visit to the auto parts store and 50-100 in materials. It will take you a few hours but if you want to DIY something you could do that. don't forget to use clamps and sealant though, or you'll just be moving your leak a few feet down the body of grovertruk. That would be a no weld solution that would last you a few years or so.

Dude's catalytic converter has a window in it by the sounds of it. He needs someone who knows what they're doing (i e not PFC Schmuckatelli from the motor pool) to fix the exhaust.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Fermented Tinal posted:

Okay, so we have a $2000 (lmao) box truck that needs about $2000 in parts, and probably $2000 in labour.

Let's tally that up.

$2000
$2000
$2000
_______+
$6000

Now let's assume you spent... $500 on all the framing, electrical nonsense, etc.

$6000
$  500
_______+
$6500

So, your RV budget was actually $6500.

I think you left out another $2k for a telescope so that's actually $8500

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Rytheric posted:

financing a 2019 Subaru crosstrek/2020 subaru ascent on top of student loans

why would anyone in their right mind buy an ascent

also: why would anyone buy an ascent AND a crosstrek lol

(unless you're going to swap the FA24F from the ascent into a crosstrek but then you most definitely have a garage with a lift already)

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

tater_salad posted:

Salads from Panera, grilled chicken somethings, Grilled chicken burritos form Chipotle or Moes, anything not fried and full of carbs, Core 21 bowls / salads. poo poo I feel like gas station subs are a choice. Have some yogurt and granola in the AM.. it's easy and quick and can be filling.

Chipotle's kinda up there in sodium, a chicken burrito clocks in at 1000 mg with just tortilla and chicken - no other fillings - according to one source i found. Bowl is a bit better but not great.