Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

Here is a video of me playing with my sisters dog, Luke. He has a heart of pure gold and I will protect him forever.

https://i.imgur.com/x3fAFAc.mp4

bitch until your dead rear end comes and snowboards with me on a classic chinatown adventure we dont wanna see no doggos!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Chinatown posted:

died smoking crack

Is this what the kids are calling eating rear end these days?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Chinatown posted:

Here is a video of me playing with my sisters dog, Luke. He has a heart of pure gold and I will protect him forever.

https://i.imgur.com/x3fAFAc.mp4

This but with a Genesplicer av printed out and stuck to the ball so it looks like the dog is biting Genesplicer's head hahaha.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

BigBadSteve posted:

This but with a Genesplicer av printed out and stuck to the ball so it looks like the dog is biting Genesplicer's head hahaha.

lol

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I'd love to go to Chinatown y'know, just get myself a pile of those tiny springrolls gosh they are so delicious!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Last time I was in NYC I walked through Chinatown at dusk and it was kinda rainy and the vibe was rad. I was waiting for someone to be all MISTA DECKAHRD as i ate my noodles.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I'd love to go to Chinatown y'know, just get myself a pile of those tiny springrolls gosh they are so delicious!

Surely you mean 25 cent dumplings

I think theres actually an even cheaper place nearby

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

They've got cheap food on lock.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
In SLC we have no culture so Panda Express is our Chinatown.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I willrefuse to believe that Chinatown is alive until I see a photo of him holding a burrito and today's New York times

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Derpies posted:

In SLC we have no culture so Panda Express is our Chinatown.

double orange chiggen and CHOW MEIN

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Chinatown killed Little Italy.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

kntfkr posted:

Chinatown killed Little Italy.

Cut to a sad sobbing Mario as Chinatown eats the last meatball.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
in my city the little italy neighborhood is the new HOT part of town where you can rent a 600sf studio apartment for ~2500/month

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

in my city the little italy neighborhood is the new HOT part of town where you can rent a 600sf studio apartment for ~2500/month

How much to live in a converted wood fired stove?

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Derpies posted:

How much to live in a converted wood fired stove?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I regret to have to inform you all, that esteemed forums poster Chinatown, is alive and well in a painting at the Manhattan Museum of Art :(

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If Chinatown is dead how he's posting? Does this mean that Hunter Biden had Chinatown's laptop all this time? Where's Hunter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mooey Cow posted:

I regret to have to inform you all, that esteemed forums poster Chinatown, is alive and well in a painting at the Manhattan Museum of Art :(

Post the painting.